Sunday, January 17, 2010

male 43, Orlando Florida

1. had sex with my sister in law for over 6 years. didn't feel bad at all because it was just sex and we both understood that from the beginning. in fact, me and my sister in law don't get along well at all, expect in the bedroom. she had a very high sex drive campier to my wife and so did i.

2. have met up with few females whom i got to know Thur Internet and we had oral sex but nothing else.

3. went of a rod trip with brother in law and his wife. i went to sleep in the back of the caravan where my brother in laws wife already sleeping. my wife sat in the front with her brother in law to keep him accompany.long story short, we end up talking about sex and we did 69 for half an hour. that was the only time it happened.

4. my daughter and i are very close to a point we talk about sex like buddies.no we didn't do it or planining on doing it. I don't feel it's good but the relationship we have is kinky and i get off on that.

5. had phone sex.