Monday, January 25, 2010

I am female, 28, and live in Canada

1. I've cheated on every guy i've been with and have never felt guilty about it (and no one has ever found out).

2. I fake about 75% of my orgasms, though i love sex regardless.

3. I got a friend's cat to lick me 'down there' once when i was 10.

4. When i was 13 - 16 i'd read the Joy of Sex and erotica in the library and masturbate in the stacks.

5. I told a close friend i broke up with my boyfriend so I could sleep with one of her other male friends. I did this for 10 months and told my boyfriend the whole time that we'd had a fight so that's why i wasn't bringing her around anymore while I was just seeing her (and her friend i was having sex with) behind his back. The relationship with the boyfriend eventually ended and no one was ever the wiser.