Monday, January 4, 2010

Female, 24, Canada/India

1. I got arranged married to my husband in Canada so there are lot of things i keep away from him. He believes I was a virgin but I was not. My first sex was with my tuition teacher.

2. The second person i had sex with was an uncle(father's friend) who helped me to get here by taking me to town to get visa and do all the work. he didn't seduce me, I wanted it myself.

3. there is a river where i used to live in India and all the men from farm work comes there and bath, some get naked. i used to hide in the bush and look at them and touch myself.

4. I talk dirty to other men on Internet even now.

5. my husbands friend came over one day and no one was home i parented like sleeping with my nightie apart. he came and put his hand in me and then lick it. I was so wet but so scared too so i didn't do anything. but i am sure i will do him soon.