Thursday, January 14, 2010

35 years, male, Michigan

1). A few months out of college, I called a phone sex line and got private number of a girl. After a few personal erotic phone calls, we decided to meet at a state park. Both of us drove about 1.5 hours. She gave me an awesome blowjob where, when I told her I was about to cum, she put both her hands on my butt cheeks to keep her mouth on me, and swallowed everything. We never met or talked again after that.

2). I've begun letting my wife slip her finger in my ass. Not only does it feel incredibly good during a handjob and orgasm, I'm slyly building up her confidence and working toward one day owning HER asshole.

3). My favorite position is doggystyle; I have my most intense orgasms that way. But a secret my wife doesn't necessarily know is that I LOVE that her favorite position is missionary. She typically thinks I think she's boring, but she loves to be fucked HARD - the harder she gets pounded, the harder she orgasms - and so I never mind getting to put all my energy into slamming her missionary knowing she's really getting her rocks off.

4). My darkest fantasy that my wife doesn't know: I'm as infatuated with tanned hot men who have black hair and chiseled jawbones and abs as she is, and the ultimate would be to get to watch such a guy fuck her every which way, and me join in at some point and give him a blowjob with help from her.

5). Both of us openly share the fantasy of someday having a threesome with another woman