Thursday, January 7, 2010

Female
26 y/o
married to a rich man who is 12 years older then me.
India

1. My first experience was with my uncle when i was 17. He wouldn't have sex with me because he was scared and felt guilty but he touch me, he rubbed me and he licked me.I didn't mind and i still don't feel bad because me and him are like friends.

2. My husband is a very nice and caring person but he is not really good in bed. not every time but most of the time I end sex by pretending i came, then I go to toilet and masturbate.

3. I take pictures of my private area and breast and send it to lot of men on this dating site i go to.

4. I had a camera sex on Internet with a school boy in America and also with a professor is japan.

5. I'm very attracted to my brother in law. I imagine having sex with him but i feel guilty about my husband. but i know it is going to happen in the future.