Saturday, March 13, 2010

1. My first time was with my cousin. Ever since, I have fantasized about fucking my female family members.

2. In high school, I used to listen to my parents fucking, and get aroused, and masturbate.

3. When I was in junior high, I let my best friend give me a handjob, suck me, and even fuck me. I fucked him once, and always regretted never sucking his dick.

4. Around the same time, I used to sometimes babysit for the daughter of our neighbor, who was three or four years younger than me. I often tried to get her naked, and finally succeeded in us both getting naked and masturbating each other. It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I was working on getting her to fuck me when she moved away.

5. My best friend doesn't know that I used to have phone sex with his ex-finacee while they were engaged, and she once came out and visited me just for the purpose of sex. She was the dirtiest, hottest fuck I've ever had, and then I called it quits with her because she was psycho.